Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Celebrating the Season...

Today the children and Mrs. H. decided that our little room needed some holiday decorations.  So who am I to complain!  The little monkeys have been working very hard to get through our Unit 2 Benchmark test in Journeys that I thought, what a great way to reward them for their hard work!  We made reindeer with our feet and hands, handprint wreathes and tomorrow we will be working on stockings.  I think they came out pretty great if you ask me.






Earlier in the day we made an Elf Glyph that came from mathwire.com.  What a FUN activity.  It did take a lot longer than I had anticipated so we weren't able to share our observations today.  I'm hoping to do that tomorrow.  Also, I used the photocopy papers to make the elves, next year I think I'll make tracers so they come out a bit more unique!


0 comments:

Post a Comment