Monday, December 27, 2010

Math Facts Practice!

I had sent home a pin number with the childrens report cards at the beginning of December for a website called, www.xtramath.org.  Each week I get an email from their servers telling me who has practiced and how they are doing. I have noticed that many of you have tried using it at home AND that you are doing very well!  That makes me SO happy!!!  We have started using it as school as well.  It allows for daily, individualized practice for each child.  When your child has mastered addition and subtraction it will then go into multiplication! I encourage you to have your child use it many times during the week.  If you need your pin number again, please let me know and I can email it to you!

Math Facts Practice      < Click here to go to the site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment