Monday, April 18, 2011

Debbie Miller and Dr. Jean

Last week I had the UNBELIEVABLE opportunity to meet BOTH Debbie Miller and Dr. Jean.  People, I have to tell you I was STARSTRUCK!  I met them both at the SDSE conference in Manchester, New Hampshire.  I was blessed to have my principal pay for not only me but two of my collegues as well!  What an experience it was.  If you've never been to one of these conferences I would encourage you to give it a try.   Here are some pictures of my actually tooty-ta-ing with Dr. Jean.  I told you, I was starstruck!


Another presenter that I thought was fabulous was Donna Whyte.  She has a webpage called the smartiezone.com.  I can not tell you how many great idea I got from her site and to see her in person explaining all of her, well awesomeness,  was just ahhhhmazing!!  Perhaps it's the inner teacher geek in me but I just love seeing and hearing what other teacher do in their classrooms to  make it work.

We are currently on our spring break but let me tell you I have already been hard at work searching the internet to help me introduce adjectives, main idea, bossy r words, and time to the little monkeys when we get back.  As soon as I get it all together I will take pictures and post them for your viewing pleasure!

HAPPY SPRING!!

1 comments:

Ms. Daly said...

Thanks!!! I need to update it WAY more often, but it's a work in progress!

Post a Comment