Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flowers and sunshine!

I needed to share something that one of my sweet little monkeys did today.  When I walked into my classroom and found my little friends waiting patiently outside my door, one little monkey had quite the smile on her face and both hands behind her back.  I decided to just let it go and see what happened.  Well weren't Mrs. H. and I suprised when she came to both of us with these construction paper covered water bottles filled with dandelions.  HOW CUTE WAS THAT?!  Such a sweetie pie!  Here is a pic for your viewing pleasure!

Tune in tomorrow as Mrs H. and I will be dressing up in honor of the Royal Wedding, tiara and all!!! HA!  I am also going to have the kids write what they think a Prince and a Princess do way over there in England.  That should lead to some interesting writing.  Also, the monkeys have been working on problem/solution writing.  Hil.ar.ious!  One of the  kiddos actually wrote about the mess that is forming on my desk.  Whoops!  Guess I need to clean it off huh?  I will post pictures of the writing and of course of our outfits tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment